A selection of articles related to hydroxyurea uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Hydroxyurea Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hydroxyurea Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
Hydroxyurea Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hydroxyurea Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Evaluating Sickle-Cell Therapies
- Dr. Bunn has worked with patients for decades and spoke to the continued unmet need in managing sickle-cell disease (SCD), despite widespread use of hydroxyurea. He believes the hemoglobin modulator from Global Blood Therapeutics (ticker: GBT GBT ...
- Patients with polycythemia vera often experience severe symptom burden
- Patients with polycythemia vera and a history of prior hydroxyurea use, phlebotomy requirements or palpable splenomegaly tended to have a significant disease-associated symptom burden, according to prospective study results published in Journal of ...
- Cetuximab Improves Long-Term Control in HPV-Negative Head and Neck Cancer
- These 56 HPV-negative patients were randomized to 2 treatment arms: 32 patients received Cetux-FHX (concurrent cetuximab, 5-FU, hydroxyurea, and 1.5 Gy twice-daily RT every other week to 75 Gy), and 24 patients received Cetux-PX (cetuximab, cisplatin, ...
- Nigeria: Living Well With Sickle Cell Anaemia
- The leaf extract is used for the treatment of male infertility among the Ifa Nkari People of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria (where it is known commonly as golden seal, African blood tonic plant and locally called, Edem Ididout, Ndana-edem).
- Hydroxyurea Underused in Sickle Cell Pain Crises
- Hydroxyurea is used in less than 25% of patients with sickle cell anemia (SCA) who could benefit from it, according to results of a study published in the April 28 issue of JAMA.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.