- Inspired by Jaxen: Food Drive to Benefit FPNB
- Since the time of Jaxen's passing, Byrd has publicly shared her story of loss to assist non-profit Hope After Loss, formerly the Hygeia Foundation.
- Enchanted Realms in New Milford provides healing arts, local products and
- Cointreau, who lives in Roxbury with her husband Dennis and their children, Jocelyn, 6, and Lucas, 9, had a similar business before, a store named Hygeia that closed in 2009.
- Physician Turned Patient Describes the New “Healthcare” in the Journal of
- Dobken delves into the roots of medicine and the mythical tension between Aesculapius, the Greek god of healing, and his daughters Panacea and Hygeia, who focused on prevention and public health. U.S.
- Tuesday's business agenda
- A handful of women executives, including Dr. Yael Schwartz of Hygeia Therapeutics, Inc., will present.
- An advocate for change urges pharmacists to speak out
- She has previously received the APhA Award of Merit, the APhA Distinguished Achievement in Nuclear Pharmacy Practice, the Arkansas Pharmacists Association's Bowl of Hygeia Award, and she has been named an APhA Fellow. Drug Topics recently spoke ...
Hygeia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hygeia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.