A selection of articles related to hyksos.
Original articles from our library related to the Hyksos. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hyksos.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
Hyksos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hyksos books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A NOTE ON THE HYKSOS & JOSEPH'S MARRIAGE
- Who were the Hyksos that settled in northern Egypt?
- Debunking the Hyksos Theory
- only Jewish presence in Egypt is recounted as the time of the Hyksos- the theory.
- The Hyksos Rule in Egypt
- The problems connected with the Hyksos have often been extensively discussed (cf. especially P. C.
- Resolving the Chronology of the Hyksos Kings
- Several puzzling problems of Canaanite archaeology and Hyksos times can be resolved by B.C. 1615 must have begun the decline of the Hyksos kings.
- Chap#9 ID
Suggested News Resources
- Magyari népek - Avarok
- It is from them that the Parthians -- who ruled Persia for a long time -- originated and the Hyksos, who ruled Egypt for 250 years, who also honored the fire. The holy colors of the Avars were red and yellow, the color of fire.
Suggested Web Resources
- Who Were the Hyksos
- The Hyksos were an important influence on Egyptian history, particularly at the beginning of the Second Intermediate Period.
- The Mysterious "Hyksos" and the Hebrews. The Semitic Influence in Ancient Egypt.
- Joseph, Egypt and the Hyksos...
- Was this new pharaoh Egyptian or Hyksos?
- The Hyksos
- The Hyksos were a group of mixed Semitic-Asiatics who settled in northern Egypt during the 18th century BC.
Related searchespredator 2 storyline
romanian humour ethnic jokes
dream symbol self-renewal
crips history of the crips
from hell plot overview