- hy·men·ot·o·my (h m -n t -m ). n. The surgical division of a hymen.
- *no.5. JCMA cover/ppp
- Partial hymenotomy was performed to drain the pus, and The imperforate hymen before (left) and after (right) partial hymenotomy. Figure 1.
- Management of hydrohaematometrocolpos syndromes
- Menarche. Major. Abdominal.
- Vtáx exÑÉÜà
- Keywords: Hydrocolpos, urinary ascites, hymenotomy. ydrocolpos -the fluid distension of vagina- is a rare lesion1.
- Somaliland: FGM is not an Islamic Religion Obligations
-  It also includes hymenotomy, the removal of a hymen regarded as too thick, and gishiri cutting, a practice in which the vagina's anterior wall is cut with a knife to enlarge it.
- Hymenotomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A hymenotomy is a minor medical procedure involving the surgical removal or opening of the hymen.
- My hymenotomy/hymenectomy experience - Sexual Health - Women
- Nov 23, 2009 My hymenotomy/hymenectomy experience Sexual Health - Women.
- Imperforate hymen with hematocolpos.hymenotomy,drvahabkp
- Jan 3, 2011 Imperforate hymen with hematocolpos.hymenotomy,drvahabkp.
- Hymenotomy - Nishmat - Women's Health and Halacha
- Hymenotomy. Several years ago, I had a hymenotomy to remove a thick layer of tissue covering my vaginal opening.
Hymenotomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hymenotomy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesboolean algebra other notation
celecoxib adverse effects
my god was no other god than allah