A selection of articles related to hymn.
Original articles from our library related to the Hymn. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hymn.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 After two days was the feast of the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death. 14:2 But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar of...
New Testament >> Mark
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
Hymn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hymn books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Matrceta's Hymn to the Buddha
- The name SatapaĪcāsatka literally means “Hymn in a. 6 commentaries were written on the Hymn.
- The Hymn to Demeter
- This Hymn to Demeter is usually found second in a collection of thirty-three Hymn is by Thucydides, 3.
Suggested News Resources
- Opinion: There is power in the 'blood' hymns
- We finally concluded that most everyone has seen movies like O Brother, Where Art Thou and, fairly or unfairly, generally associates being Baptist with the singing of the good old hymns.
- Welsh hymn-singing honors traditions
- A Welsh hymn-singing festival, known as a gymanfa ganu in Welsh, will be held at 2:30 pm Sunday, Aug. 28, at the 150-year-old Peniel Chapel, located on County Trunk FF between Rosendale and Oshkosh.
- The Star-Spangled Bummer
- In response, a group of Manhattan powerbrokers — lawyers, politicians, businessmen, scholars, and a former senator and New York governor — who called themselves the National Hymn Committee, decided to find a new, official anthem.
- Hymns and Songs of Praise
- Hymns and Songs of Praise is free, although an freewill offering to cover expenses will be collected. Hymns and Songs of Praise on Saturday August 27 is a celebration of the Christian tradition of hymn singing.
- Libya developments watched closely in DC
- The Marines' Hymn sings of the United States fighting battles “from the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli.
Suggested Web Resources
- hymn-project.org - Hymns Resources and Information. This website
- hymn-project.org. Language: English, Français, Deutsch, Español Buy this domain.
- Hymnal.Net: Christian Hymns & Spiritual Songs
- Christian hymns and spiritual songs, classic hymns, new songs, new tunes, children songs, scripture songs, etc.
- HymnSite.com--Christian Online Music
- Free, searchable collection of hundreds of hymn texts and MIDI files, Lectionary resources, Psalter, HymnStore, and more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.