Hyogo Prefecture History
A selection of articles related to hyogo prefecture history.
Original articles from our library related to the Hyogo Prefecture History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hyogo Prefecture History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
Hyogo Prefecture History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hyogo Prefecture History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Yakuza vs. Yakuza in a Sea of Blood
- When the Yamaguchi-gumi schism became evident last August, a police source in Hyogo Prefecture told The Daily Beast, “The last major split in the Yamaguchi-gumi resulted in five years of violent disruptive gang warfare.
- 'Tomioka Tessai Retrospective'
- These include shinkei-zu paintings of scenery that he admired while traveling throughout Japan, chōjū -ga animal caricatures and other works based on Japanese and Chinese history. To commemorate the 180th year since Tessai's birth, the Hyogo ...
- Hunting Made Humanity
- Meat consumption, she argues, is threaded throughout human history, culture and even genetics. “The history of life on Earth,” she writes, “is a history of ...
- 5000 Plarail train tracks retrace route of defunct Hyogo railway
- SASAYAMA, Hyogo Prefecture--The Sasayama train line may be relegated to history, but it has not been forgotten by train buffs here. Thousands of Plarail toy train tracks were set up on Feb. 28 to follow the route once traversed by the former National ...
- Image of shark found on ancient bronze sword
- Earthen vessels and wooden objects from the Yayoi period with drawings of sharks have been unearthed at archaeological sites such as Aoyakamijichi in Tottori, Hakaza in Toyooka, Hyogo Prefecture, and Shiroedakojin in Izumo, Shimane Prefecture.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.