- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint: What is religion?
- Effect of N-(4-butoxybenzyl) hyoscyaminium bromide (butropium
- Effect of N-(4-butoxybenzyl) hyoscyaminium bromide (butropium bromide) on the isolated, blood-perfused canine atrium preparation. Chiba S.
- a-( 5-Nitroimidazol-2-yl)-N-substi tu ted Nitrones 1, ?
- (3)-hyoscyaminium iodide is appreciably more active than the N,-ethyl epimer, the calculated value for the racemate will be higher than it should be.
- Butropium Bromide
- Additional Names: 8-(p-butoxybenzyl)-3a-hydroxy-1aH,5aH-tropanium bromide ( -)-tropate; l-[1-(p-n-butoxybenzyl)hyoscyaminium] bromide; BHB.
- 1534. Butropium Bromide: The Merck Index
- bromide; 8-(p-butoxybenzyl)-3α-hydroxy-1αH,5αH-tropanium bromide (-)- tropate; l-[1-(p-n-butoxybenzyl)hyoscyaminium] bromide; BHB; Coliopan (Eisai).
Hyoscyaminium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hyoscyaminium books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about otter
crisis of the third century history
wealth non financial wealth
hip hop music characteristics