- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint: What is religion?
- Quaternary xanthinylalkyl nortropine
- Feb 6, 1976 L-N-[B-theophyllinyl-(7)-propyl]-hyoscyaminium chloride . A solution of 2.9 grams of atropine and 5.
- Effect of N-(4-butoxybenzyl) hyoscyaminium bromide (butropium
- Effect of N-(4-butoxybenzyl) hyoscyaminium bromide (butropium bromide) on the isolated, blood-perfused canine atrium preparation. Chiba S.
- a-( 5-Nitroimidazol-2-yl)-N-substi tu ted Nitrones 1, ?
- (3)-hyoscyaminium iodide is appreciably more active than the N,-ethyl epimer, the calculated value for the racemate will be higher than it should be.
- Butropium Bromide
- Additional Names: 8-(p-butoxybenzyl)-3a-hydroxy-1aH,5aH-tropanium bromide ( -)-tropate; l-[1-(p-n-butoxybenzyl)hyoscyaminium] bromide; BHB.
- 1534. Butropium Bromide: The Merck Index
- bromide; 8-(p-butoxybenzyl)-3α-hydroxy-1αH,5αH-tropanium bromide (-)- tropate; l-[1-(p-n-butoxybenzyl)hyoscyaminium] bromide; BHB; Coliopan (Eisai).
Hyoscyaminium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hyoscyaminium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.