- German bank Berlin Hyp issues first sub-zero non-state bond
- Other covered bonds are trading at negative yields in secondary markets, but the Berlin Hyp deal marks the first time yields have been negative at the point of initial sale.
- Berlin Hyp – German bank that almost failed now being paid to borrow money
- This feeling was only reinforced when I whipped out my phone and saw that German bank Berlin Hyp had just issued 500 million euros worth of debt… at negative interest. I wondered if I really did go through a time warp, because this is exactly the same ...
- HYP looking to make connections with Open Hastings
- But there, HYP members Valerie Bren and Sheana Smith were able to talk to North Shore pastors Chris Johnson and Jason Mauck about both HYP and Open Hastings. The four learned they had similar goals and struggles when it comes to reaching people.
- *These authors contributed equally to this work
- Abstract: Emerging evidence indicates that FHIT is a candidate tumor suppressor in many types of tumors including non-small-cell lung carcinoma (NSCLC). However, the prognostic value and correlation between FHIT hypermethylation and ...
- DG HYP places benchmark Mortgage Pfandbrief issue
- In a capital markets environment which has stabilised to some extent, DG HYP today brought its first benchmark transaction of the year 2016 to the market. The 6.5-year, € 500 million Mortgage Pfandbrief met with brisk investor demand.
Hyp is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hyp books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.