A selection of articles related to hyper activity.
Original articles from our library related to the Hyper Activity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hyper Activity.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
Hyper Activity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hyper Activity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and disordered eating behaviors
- Abstract: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that often persists in adulthood. It is defined by inattention and/or hyperactivity–impulsivity.
- How to deal with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in learners
- Most teachers end up reprimanding or even punishing them, not knowing that attention deficit hyperactivity (ADHD) is an undeliberate disorder.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Global Clinical Trials Review
- This report provides top line data relating to the clinical trials on Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Report includes an overview of trial numbers and their average enrollment in top countries conducted across the globe.
- Pipeline of ADHD Market (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) Reviewed
- New market research titled "ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" is a report that provides an overview of the ADHD's (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) therapeutic pipeline.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Global API Manufacturers
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) - Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2016, provides comprehensive insights about the marketed drugs, drug sales, Phase III pipeline drugs and their API Manufacturers across ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.