- hyperbolic paraboloid n. A surface of which all sections parallel to one coordinate plane are hyperbolas and all sections parallel to another.
- Project Origami Hyperbolic Paraboloid (Hypar)
- This project shows how to construct an origami hyperbolic paraboloid - hypar. This shape is also sometimes called a saddle or saddle surface.
- Finite Element Analysis of Hyperbolic Paraboloid Groined Vault
- A new hyperbolic parabolic triangular finite element is developed in this paper.
- HYPERBOLIC PARABOLOID
- The hyperbolic paraboloid is one of the ruled surfaces Gaudí used have to be evened, since the hyperbolic paraboloid is simply a twisted plane.
- Take five: Architect Richard Henmi designed Del Taco building
- Its saucer shaped roof -- technically a hyperbolic paraboloid -- is integral to the entire complex's design. The complex is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- AD Classics: Expo '58 + Philips Pavilion / Le Corbusier and Iannis Xenakis
- For the final design of the Pavilion, Xanakis, with a team of engineers and artist, developed a three-pronged tent, constructed with thin-shelled concrete panels of hyperbolic paraboloid shapes.
- Paraboloid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The hyperbolic paraboloid (not to be confused with a hyperboloid) is a doubly ruled surface shaped like a saddle.
- Hyperbolic Paraboloid -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- Gray, A. "The Hyperbolic Paraboloid." Modern Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces with Mathematica, 2nd ed.
- Hyperbolic Paraboloids (Erik Demaine)
- Mar 8, 2011 A hyperbolic paraboloid is an infinite surface in three dimensions with hyperbolic and parabolic cross-sections.
- The Hyperbolic Paraboloid
- A contour plot of the hyperbolic paraboloid is shown at right. Clearly, the level curves of the surface are hyperbolas.
Hyperbolic Paraboloid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hyperbolic Paraboloid books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hyperbolic Paraboloid Topics
pitman shorthand history
goth gothic horror literature
how do egyptians embalm
norouz history of norouz