- Try this guava leaf remedy to control diabetes and blood cholesterol level
- Guava leaves also have an anti-hyperlipidemic and reduces serum phospholipids, serum triglyceride and LDL cholesterol levels. Zero side effects. Guava leaf extract is safe with almost zero side effects.
- Statin-induced expression change of INSIG1 in lymphoblastoid cell lines
- Influence of atorvastatin and simvastatin on apolipoprotein B metabolism in moderate combined hyperlipidemic subjects with low VLDL and LDL fractional clearance rates. Atherosclerosis 2002; 164: 129–145. | Article | PubMed |; Arad Y, Ramakrishnan R, ...
- Fortified olive oil may protect against DNA damage: Study
- Data from 33 people with elevated blood lipid levels (hyperlipidemic) indicated that consumption of virgin olive oil enriched with polyphenols from thyme significantly decreased levels of 8-hydroxy-2'-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG), a marker for DNA damage.
- 7 reasons you should never throw away guava leaves
- Deguchi Y, Miyazaki K. Anti-hyperglycemic and anti-hyperlipidemic effects of guava leaf extract. Nutrition & Metabolism.
- Hydrodynamic Gene Delivery of CC Chemokine Binding Fc Fusion Proteins to
- Blockade of CC chemokines is an attractive yet under utilized therapeutic strategy. We report the in vivo pharmacokinetics of a broad-spectrum vaccinia virus CC chemokine binding protein (35 K) fused to human IgG1 Fc. We demonstrate that the in vivo ...
Hyperlipidemics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hyperlipidemics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesanatomical pathology subspecialties
list of knights templar portugal
cataphract equipment and tactics
birthday paradox applications
meaning of dreams about water