- Cara tanks as the FDA clamps a hold on its painkiller trial
- In its ongoing Phase III trial, Cara noted that four patients getting the highest doses of CR845 developed hypernatremia, an elevation of blood sodium levels. The study's protocol mandated that Cara stop dosing if any patients crossed the hypernatremia ...
- Analysts Buzz: Cara Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CARA)
- Out of 90 total patients dosed to date, four patients in the highest CR845 dose group (5 ug/kg) exhibited transient serum sodium levels equal to or greater than 150 mmol/L (mild-to-moderate hypernatremia). All four patients were asymptomatic and sodium ...
- Cumberland's (CPIX) CEO AJ Kazimi on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Thank you for joining the Cumberland Pharmaceuticals' Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2015 Financial Results Conference Call.
- Analysts Weigh In On Two Collapsing Biotechs: Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (PPHM
- The most extreme option includes eliminating the high dose arm.
Hypernatremia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hypernatremia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesaugustus le plongeon published works
urination female urination
matthew 5 antitheses
oceanography dictionary n