- Pulse-in-pulse mode intense pulsed light treats postinflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Researchers in Seoul, South Korea, studied 25 Korean women (mean age, 40 years) with Fitzpatrick skin types III-V and persistent facial postinflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH). Sixteen of the patients experienced PIH after laser treatment, while nine ...
- The Dangers Of Waxing While Using Retinol & How To Stay Safe During Hair Removal
- Retinol lovers, it's time to listen up. Using your favorite retinol skin care products prior to waxing is not only a bad idea, but it's also dangerous for your skin.
- 7 Signs You Aren't Moisturizing Enough & Your Skin Is Suffering
- Mild forms of eczema exist and in darker skin types, [they can result in] hyperpigmentation. This form of dry skin is low grade eczema; there is a narrow line between low grade eczema and just plain old dry skin.
- Prom Photo Makeup Tips - How To Look Flawless In Prom Photos
- In a perfect world, our complexions would be perfect on prom day, you know, sans the help of makeup. And, while many of us will conquer clear skin in time for the big day (congrats!
Hyperpigmentation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hyperpigmentation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.