- Antipsychotics Market (2015 to 2021) – Report Maps the Qualitative Impact of
- Common side-effects associated with antipsychotics include dizziness, diarrhea, sedation, headaches, hyperprolactinaemia, and weight gain. Other side-effects associated with antipsychotics are orthostatic hypotension, blurred vision, constipation, ...
- A study explains the link between hyperprolactinaemia and infertility
- Hyperprolactinaemia is a major cause of anovulation. Anovulation means no ovulation occurs in a woman's menstrual cycle. Hyperprolactinaemia is where abnormally high levels of the hormone prolactin are in the blood.
- Buccastem M (prochlorperazine)
- High blood prolactin (milk producing hormone) level (hyperprolactinaemia). Rarely this may lead to symptoms such as breast enlargement or production of milk.
- Red flag symptoms: Amenorrhoea
- Post-delivery amenorrhoea could suggest Sheehan's syndrome (and a risk of untreated hypopituitarism). A short history of virilisation, which could cause amenorrhoea, may be associated with an ovarian or adrenal malignancy.
Hyperprolactinaemia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hyperprolactinaemia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessuper bowl xxvii halftime show
dream dictionary mother
begging forms of begging
handloading accuracy tips
prostitution in new zealand
car battery terms and ratings