Hypersensitivity To Sound And Light
A selection of articles related to hypersensitivity to sound and light.
Original articles from our library related to the Hypersensitivity To Sound And Light. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hypersensitivity To Sound And Light.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Hypersensitivity To Sound And Light is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hypersensitivity To Sound And Light books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- light sensitivity
- Health Risks), Scientific opinion on light sensitivity, 23 September 2008. ... accompanied by extreme sensitivity to light and sound, nausea, and vomiting.
- Professional Guides Teacher Information on CFS/ME
- Hypersensitivity to sound and light - the pupil may need dark glasses or a shade and to avoid direct sunlight.
- Brief Reports
- tolerance has often been confused with sensitivity and hypersensitivity to light and sound.
- The Use of Questions to Determine the Presence of Photophobia
- There was denial of light and sound sensitivity in 24% of patients with routine questioning and then awareness of sensitivity in 93% with the further questioning .
- Genetic and Environmental Influences on Migraine: A Twin Study
- Throbbing and pounding headache is typically accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and hypersensitivity to sound and light.
Suggested News Resources
- Migraines, Torture, and Fear
- It was a total-body experience, accompanied by hypersensitivity to sound and light, as well as vomiting. On that and many subsequent times in my teens and twenties, I spent hours in agony on the bathroom floor.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dec 16, 2010 Hyperacusis is an abnormal sensitivity to sound.
- Hypersensitive to light ? Read this! [Archive] - ADD Forums
- hypersensitivity to sudden unexpected noise, stereotypic behaviour around ..
- Chronic daily headaches: Symptoms - MayoClinic.com
- Nausea, vomiting or both; Sensitivity to light and sound.