Hypersensitivity To Sound And Light
A selection of articles related to hypersensitivity to sound and light.
Original articles from our library related to the Hypersensitivity To Sound And Light. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hypersensitivity To Sound And Light.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Hypersensitivity To Sound And Light is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hypersensitivity To Sound And Light books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The wild world of getting paid to whisper
- Maria told me the first time she experienced the physical sensation of sound and touch was when she was 6 or 7 years old during a student-teacher role-playing game with a friend.
- 'Midnight Special': Berlin Review
- This suggests hypersensitivity to light and sound, but the reality of his condition and capabilities slowly emerges as something far more complex, illustrated in a handful of arresting set-pieces that explain a little more at every step.
- Living with Extreme Sound Sensitivity
- A deficiency in this mineral often leads to anxiety, mood swings, personality disorders, sound sensitivity, light sensitivity, and insomnia.
- Fibromyalgia: Coping With Sensory Overload
- The United Kingdom resident says her eye doctor identified her light sensitivity, but it's her sensitivity to sound that's most troubling.
- Cairns mother lists the 44 reasons her daughter threw a tantrum in ONE day
- Any parent of a young child will know that tantrums can strike at any moment - and for any reason. No matter how seemingly ridiculous to a rational adult, the cause of a toddler throwing a wobbly is varied and unpredictable...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.