- Hypersphere: Because Your Fitness Routine Needs a Vibrating Ball
- On Tuesday they announced the launch of HYPERSPHERE, a vibrating ball (I may have alluded to that already) that delivers high intensity and frequency vibration into the body, loosening and lengthening muscles, while increasing range of motion and ...
- Hyperice aims to create a buzz with new muscle-loosening sphere
- To use the Hypersphere, users simply press it against the area in question – this can include regions such as the glutes, hips, back, shoulders and feet.
- Biomechanical Study Reports Significant Improvements In Athletic Performance
- Hyperice aims to create sports products which focus on improving recovery time and preventing injury, and were first brought to our attention through their innovative muscle ice compression system in 2014. Following this, they released the HYPERSPHERE, ...
- HYPERICE Launches It's Latest Recovery Tool For Athletes
- HYPERICE, a global recovery and movement enhancement technology company, released their newest product, HYPERSPHERE, this week. HYPERSPHERE is a soft tissue ball that helps the body stay loose while adding vibrations and targeted pressure to ...
- Book Review: "The Need For A New Economic System" By John Scales Avery
- His knowledge across scientific disciplines shows in his writing textbooks on such diverse subjects as Membrane Structure and Mechanisms of Biological Energy Transduction, Hyper spherical Harmonics, Information Theory and Evolution, plus editing seven ...
Hypersphere is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hypersphere books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesford duratec engine duratec 20
montreal planetarium history