A selection of articles related to hyperthermia prevention.
Original articles from our library related to the Hyperthermia Prevention. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hyperthermia Prevention.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Hyperthermia Prevention is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hyperthermia Prevention books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Early Childhood Council celebrates 30 years of free screenings for kids
- Stephanie Speceh, left, speaks with professionals about her 3-year-old daughter Gracieís cognitive development during the Early Childhood Councilís recent screening program at St. Markís Catholic Church in New Tampa. Held monthly at various churches ...
- A Warming World Would Rob From the Poor and Give to the Rich
- When the 'wet-bulb' temperature, a measure of ambient temperature and humidity, reaches 35 degrees Celsius, you will die of hyperthermia, no matter what efforts you take to find shelter, unless inside and air-conditioned, or in a cool cave or mine.
- New heat wave formula can help public health agencies prepare for extreme
- Extreme heat can pose several health risks, such as dehydration, hyperthermia and even death, especially during sustained periods of high temperatures. However, a uniform definition of a heat wave doesn't exist. ...
- A novel and effective hyperthermia method for Schistosomiasis japonica
- The data obtained from the revealed that with the thermal dosages increased, the survival rate of cercariae decreased from 70% to 0% which indicated the preventing effect of hyperthermia (P < 0.05). When treated with thermal dosages above 45°C, the the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.