- Medic's Corner - Heat exposure
- The Astroturf attracts more heat than conventional grass, thus resulting in players being exposed to extreme heat, which can lead to the aforementioned health issues due to hypervolemia - a medical condition where there is too much fluid in the blood.
- Zika Virus Guidance from FDA Notes Safety of Plasma Protein Products and the
- High infusion rates can induce hypervolemia with consequent pulmonary edema or cardiac failure. Excessive bleeding due to hyperfibrinolysis can occur due to low levels of alpha2-antiplasmin. Thrombosis can occur due to low levels of Protein S.
- Take care of your heart during winter
- The fluid overload becomes more (hypervolemia) during winters leading to heart problems,” said head of cardiology department at PGI Dr Yashpaul Sharma. During cold weather, heart works harder to maintain body heat due to which arteries tighten.
Hypervolemia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hypervolemia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary graveyard
vic viper zone of the enders
knuckles chaotix characters
scouting for boys
lee kuan yew family