- Jim Shea on the art of napping
- Before you try to place the hypnagogic jerk among all the jerk species you may keep track of, you should know that the hypnagogic jerk is different. The hypnagogic jerk is not a jerk jerk, it's an actual jerk.
- Why You Wake With A Jolt When You Nod Off (Forget What You've Heard)
- Ever awaken with a start just as you're drifting off to sleep? Studies suggest that 60 percent to 70 percent of us experience these "hypnagogic jerks" from time to time.
- Narcolepsy Market Receives Strong Push from High Prevalence of Narcolepsy Cases
- Transparency Market Research offers to its readers a well-researched document about the global narcolepsy market.
- 'Every Song Ever,' by Ben Ratliff
- “Though he might not have admitted it, his music promoted hypnagogic thinking: like M. D.
Hypnagogic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hypnagogic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdream dictionary throne
john titor 2008 olympics
activated carbon applications
predestination calvinism criticisms
billy elliot plot