- Merkel Aced Her Most Important Speech
- It should have been her Nobel lecture, but in practical terms, about 1,000 members of Germany's Christian Democratic Union party (CDU) were probably a better audience for German Chancellor Angela Merkel's speech on Monday. And Merkel is nothing if ...
- Rodent recall: false but happy memories implanted in sleeping mice
- A study has shown it is possible to manipulate and create false, happy memories in mice during sleep. Photograph: Chris Warbey. Hannah Devlin · @hannahdev.
- Sleep your way to a better life? Weizmann study says it may be possible
- The last serious study about sleep-learning (hypnopedia) was conducted over 50 years ago, and since then no credible scientists have taken claims by hypnopedia hucksters seriously. But the Weizmann study indicates that there may be something to ...
- Getting Pervy…for Science!
- Back in the 1940s scientists were very curious about something known as “sleep-learning” (or hypnopedia), the technique where information is repeated over and over again while a person sleeps and is hopefully retained when the subject awakes. We've ...
Hypnopedia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hypnopedia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesimatinib history
battle of marathon date of the battle
indiana professional sports teams
insect morphology and development