- hypnophobia · hypnopompic · hypnoscope · MORE. Did you know: What's the technical term for couples who call each other names like honey bunny?
- English Teaching Forum Online – Bureau of Educational and Cultural
- psychopedia in West Germany, or hypnopedia and relaxopedia in the countries of the former. Soviet Union).
- THE RETENTION OF MATERIAL PRESENTED DURING SLEEP1
- drawn to the hypnopedia described in. Huxley's Brave New World (4). LeShan's attempt to cure nail- biting in children did utilize sleep suggestion alone (8).
- Part A - Hypnopedia ——----—--j———--—-—---.-—----——------—---—---- 49.
- Petlya Pristrastiya
- So far, the band has released two albums, “Vsem Dovolen” (“Content With Everything”) in 2009 and “Gipnopediya” (“Hypnopedia”) earlier this year.
- Sleep-learning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sleep-learning attempts to convey information to a sleeping person, typically by playing a sound recording to them while they sleep.
- Urban Dictionary: hypnopedia
- Dec 20, 2003 The science of teaching through subconcious conditioning utilizing audio. Term coined by Aldous Huxley in the novel Brave New World.
- Hypnopedia - Medical Definition and More from Merriam-Webster
- instruction of a sleeping person especially by means of recorded lessons—called also sleep-learning, sleep-teaching.
- hypnopedia - definition of hypnopedia by the Free Online Dictionary
- hyp·no·pe·di·a (h p n -p d - ). n. See sleep-learning.
Hypnopedia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hypnopedia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searches217 bce
oceanography dictionary n
chrysler flathead engine