A selection of articles related to hypospadias incidence.
Original articles from our library related to the Hypospadias Incidence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hypospadias Incidence.
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Hypospadias Incidence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hypospadias Incidence books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Technical refinements to improve outcomes following distal hypospadias repair.
- INTRODUCTION - Hypospadias complications, most notably meatal stenosis, are commonly reported to occur after tubularized incised plate (TIP) hypospadias repair. We focus on a point of technique in TIP repair and its effect on outcome of this possible ...
- A Brief Review of the Link between Environment and Male Reproductive Health
- The changes in incidence have occurred so fast that only environmental factors can explain this development.
- Everything you wanted to know about hypospadias but were too afraid to Google
- However, Matthew Jackson - a hypospadias specialist and researcher - tells Telegraph Men that "studies point to an increasing incidence that may be as high as 1 in 125-150 new born boys. We do not yet know exactly why we are seeing a rise in cases, but ...
- Ondansetron in Pregnancy
- The odds of cleft palate were 2.
- How Statistics Can Solve the BPA Controversy
- Evidence dating as far back as the 1950s indicates that environmentally available toxins may cause the increased incidence rates in many developmental disorders—particularly those that involve the endocrine system.