A selection of articles related to hypospadias incidence.
Original articles from our library related to the Hypospadias Incidence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hypospadias Incidence.
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Hypospadias Incidence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hypospadias Incidence books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Trends in the incidence of cryptorchidism and hypospadias, and
- increasing trends in the incidence of hypospadias were found in Sweden during the 1960s, and in Norway, Denmark,. England and Hungary during the 1970s.
- How to investigate the epidemiology and incidence of failed
- Pediatric Hypospadias Disease. • Hypospadias incidence is 1/250 to 1/300 live. • Hypospadias incidence is 1/250 to 1/300 live births (Baskin 2000).
- Prevalence of Hypospadias in European Countries: Is It Increasing?
- Prevalence of Hypospadias in European Countries: Is It Increasing? Paolo Caione *.
Suggested News Resources
- Top 10 Reasons to Use Organic Cosmetics
- Endocrine disruptors have been implicated in birth defects of the male reproductive system, such as undescended testicles and a penile deformity called hypospadias. Incidence of both conditions appears to have risen in recent decades. Pregnant women ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Center for the Study & Treatment of Hypospadias
- In Europe, the prevalence of hypospadias in the 1970's and 1980's has been increasing with no obvious explanation.
- Aug 11, 2011 Hypospadias occurs in approximately 1 in every 250 male births in the United States.