- Aggressive Behavior Is Hardwired, And It May Lie In This Part Of The Brain
- A team of NYU Langone Medical Center researchers say they have located the area of the brain where violence is premeditated; a part of the hypothalamus commonly referred to as VMHv1 (ventrolateral part of the ventromedial hypothalamus). So far ...
- Where Does Love Come From? Science Explains The Biology Of Love — VIDEO
- Your body's nervous system sends sensory stimuli to the limbic system, which sends those signals on to the hypothalamus, a small section of the brain that controls the autonomic nervous system, aka the unconscious processes of the body (like breathing, ...
- What Is Stress, And Why Is It Killing Us?
- But your lizard brain--the area near your brainstem that houses the hypothalamus---can't tell the difference between an abstract fear thought and a real live survival threat.
- Scientists Find The Birthplace Of Bullying In The Brain
- In a series of experiments conducted at New York University, the researchers showed that premeditated violence in mice (and presumably humans) arises in a specific region of the brain known as the ventrolateral part of the ventromedial hypothalamus, ...
Hypothalamus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hypothalamus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvin diesel
st martins day england
meat list of meats
the spy who loved me locations
dream dictionary pier