- Feline iatrogenic hypothyroidism
- Geriatric cats are prone to hyperthyroidism and chronic renal disease (CRD). Because thyroid function can influence renal function, it's not surprising that these conditions frequently coexist.
- Thyroid Hormone Common Contaminant in Weight-Loss Supplements
- ORLANDO, Florida — Over-the-counter (OTC) weight-loss supplements commonly contain unlabeled and clinically significant levels of thyroid hormones, including thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3), posing potentially serious health risks to users ...
- Drug Trial: Brain Dead Patient Dies Due To Side Effects From French Drug Trial
- The French National Office for Compensation for Medical Accidents, Iatrogenic Disorders, and Nosocomial Infections (ONIAM) is responsible for compensating patients that acquire bad side effects from drug trials.
- Drugs more lethal than the two world wars combined
- Iatrogenic deaths—those caused by some medical intervention—have totalled more than 12.5 million in the US alone.
Hypothyroidism Iatrogenic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hypothyroidism Iatrogenic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Hypothyroidism Iatrogenic Topics
Related searcheshetty green death
six feet under promotionals