- Definition. By Mayo Clinic staff.
- Hypothyroidism. National Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases Information Service . U.
- Hypothyroidism Diagnosis Hypothyroidism is a relatively common
- Symptoms of hypothyroidism include fatigue, gradual weight gain The incidence of hypothyroidism increases with increasing age.
- What is Congenital Hypothyroidism?
- Congenital hypothyroidism is a thyroid disorder present at birth. The disorder Congenital hypothyroidism occurs in about 1 in 1900 Michigan newborns.
- Top Facts about Hypothyroidism
- By Maryann Gromisch RN HERWriter Guide August 16, 2011 - 5:33am 1) Hypothyroidism is a treatable condition in which the thyroid gland does not produce enough of the hormones called thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3).
- High yin responsible for under-active thyroid
- This article will discuss the opposite condition, hypothyroidism. Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the thyroid gland is not producing enough thyroid hormone.
- Demystifying the thyroid
- People who have an under-active thyroid (hypothyroidism) feel tired, have poor memory, have a poor appetite, feel constipated and gain weight. They have a slow heart rate and feel puffy and sleepy. What is hypothyroidism and how can it be diagnosed?
- Hypothyroidism (Underactive, Low Thyroid) WebMD: Symptoms
- Jul 16, 2010 WebMD explains what hypothyroidism is, who gets it, what symptoms to watch for , and how it's treated.
- Hypothyroidism - MayoClinic.com
- Hypothyroidism — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of an underactive thyroid gland.
- Hypothyroidism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the thyroid gland does not make enough thyroid hormone. (a deficiency of thyroid hormone).
- Hypothyroidism: Symptoms and Treatments of Hypothyroid Disease
- Jul 7, 2011 Hypothyroidism is when your thyroid doesn't produce enough hormones.
Hypothyroidism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hypothyroidism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.