I Am Ness
A selection of articles related to i am ness.
Original articles from our library related to the I Am Ness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on I Am Ness.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
I Am Ness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, I Am Ness books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sleepy Hollow Recap: The Wild Bunch
- “Benjamin Franklin had a demon key to purgatory!”) as “twistory.” Because I'm seemingly obsessed with the meta-ness of Sleepy Hollow, I'd like to think that SH is starting to apply the rules of twistory to its own universe and its own storylines.
- Lauderdale: Pat Conroy's last days
- “It's ironic in some ways because I'm a born worrier,” she said. “Pat had so much angst, and he always said that he saw and imagined the worst possible in situations and I thought that I was the same way.
- Poc Chuc: Cuisine from the Yucatán in the Mission
- Hell, so am I, nine years later. At the last table in the back sat the owners' son, a boy of about 11, who alternately worked on a school project, helped serve dishes to the tables, and sliced onions in the prep area.
- Review: Getting Pleasantly Lost in the 'City of Gold'
- At one point he says, "I am the truck and the truck is me," sounding not unlike a Lewis Carroll character. The film is meandering, but in the ... "There's a there-ness underneath the there," says Gold in the film, gilding the Gertrude.
- How does dad-to-be feel about pregnancy? Ask him
- A question I am constantly asked by my family, friends and strangers who notice my barely-there bump. Up until week 14, the first word ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.