I Am The Walrus
A selection of articles related to i am the walrus.
Original articles from our library related to the I Am The Walrus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on I Am The Walrus.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
I Am The Walrus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, I Am The Walrus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The 10 Oddest Things John Lennon Asked George Martin to Do for Beatles Albums
- After learning that an English teacher from his old high school was having students analyze his lyrics, Lennon wrote “I Am the Walrus,” just for the sake of writing something so surreal and confusing that people wouldn't be able to decipher it.
- BEATLEMANIA 2.0: Wilmington Symphony Orchestra performs with Classical Mystery
- When John Lennon played for George Martin his initial version of “I Am the Walrus,” George asked, “What am I supposed to do with that [monotonous melody]?” The result is a true testament to Martin's ability. e: When did your love for them begin?
- A Resolute Man
- But, Captain Gunn, I am sure that a happier future awaits you than clam mongering. Do you not have a ...
- McCain heiress says TSO boss Jeff Melanson married her to redeem his reputation
- Melanson said on Twitter that “the claims against me are inaccurate and undignified. I am saddened that Ms.
- Album Review: Damien Jurado – Visions of Us on the Land
- Within music, too, he seems to identify more with A.M. radio crooners than Woody Guthrie types.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
I Am The Walrus Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about visions
rabindra nritya natya
list of buddhist temples california