I Ching Dictionary
A selection of articles related to i ching dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the I Ching Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on I Ching Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
I Ching Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, I Ching Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- I CHING - Truman State University
- I Ching. Rockport: Element. Ulving, Tor.
- I CHING
- The title of this book, I Ching, or Yi Jing, as it is written in contemporary pinyin ...
- Study Materials (listed in order of high use): 1. Ballast 2. ALS
- Ching Visual Dictionary. 6. Flash Cards.
- Journal of English Linguistics
- Pekingese (1879), Shih Tzu. (1921), winter melon, wonton (1952) four dictionaries: fen, I-Ching, Kuomintang, petuntse (1727),.
- Musings toward a Postcolonial Feminist Intercultural Ecclesiology for
- the period from the Enlightenment to the present (Wong Wai Ching, Dictionary of Third. World Theologies, 2000).
Suggested Web Resources
- I Ching - definition of I Ching by the Free Online Dictionary
- A Chinese book of ancient origin consisting of 64 interrelated hexagrams along with commentaries attributed to Confucius.
- I-ching Initiation - Email Course
- Paper treating of using the Oracle as counselor regarding the spiritual life. (PDF) -> The I-ching Dictionary. Explains the main terms and concepts in I-ching.
- Urban Dictionary: i ching
- "ee-ching" An ancient Chinese oracle, it's now commonly used by Westerners for enlightenment. The concept centers around the opposites and inevitab...
- I Ching Dictionary
- A selection of articles related to I Ching Dictionary. A Wisdom Archive on I Ching Dictionary. Nill.
- I Ching - Dictionary definition and pronunciation - Yahoo! Education
- Find dictionary definitions, audio pronunciations, and spellings for I Ching in the free online American Heritage Dictionary on Yahoo! Education.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.