I Ching Dictionary
A selection of articles related to i ching dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the I Ching Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on I Ching Dictionary.
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
I Ching Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, I Ching Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- I CHING - Truman State University
- I Ching. Rockport: Element. Ulving, Tor.
- I CHING
- The title of this book, I Ching, or Yi Jing, as it is written in contemporary pinyin ...
- Study Materials (listed in order of high use): 1. Ballast 2. ALS
- Ching Visual Dictionary. 6. Flash Cards.
- Journal of English Linguistics
- Pekingese (1879), Shih Tzu. (1921), winter melon, wonton (1952) four dictionaries: fen, I-Ching, Kuomintang, petuntse (1727),.
- Musings toward a Postcolonial Feminist Intercultural Ecclesiology for
- the period from the Enlightenment to the present (Wong Wai Ching, Dictionary of Third. World Theologies, 2000).
Suggested Web Resources
- I Ching - definition of I Ching by the Free Online Dictionary
- A Chinese book of ancient origin consisting of 64 interrelated hexagrams along with commentaries attributed to Confucius.
- I-ching Initiation - Email Course
- Paper treating of using the Oracle as counselor regarding the spiritual life. (PDF) -> The I-ching Dictionary. Explains the main terms and concepts in I-ching.
- Urban Dictionary: i ching
- "ee-ching" An ancient Chinese oracle, it's now commonly used by Westerners for enlightenment. The concept centers around the opposites and inevitab...
- I Ching Dictionary
- A selection of articles related to I Ching Dictionary. A Wisdom Archive on I Ching Dictionary. Nill.
- I Ching - Dictionary definition and pronunciation - Yahoo! Education
- Find dictionary definitions, audio pronunciations, and spellings for I Ching in the free online American Heritage Dictionary on Yahoo! Education.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.