- What is a fagus sylvatica? Where does fagus grow? Where can I buy a Weeping beech Fagus pendula Fagus sylvatica pendula?
- Test abonnement
- Ialanus, Ialonus: Gallic and British fertility god in France and in Lancaster, England. He handles all the cultivated fields. Male counterpart of Ialona.
- slaVIC InfluEnCEs In ThE anCIEnT gaul
- GOVANON  p. 106, was the smith-god revered by the tribes of southern Brittany, his name corresponds to the g. sl.
- Bursaphelenchus kevini n. sp. (Aphelenchida : Aphelenchoididae
- Examination of type specimens of B. ialonus from.
- British Epigraphy Society
- The God Ialonus in Britain and Gaul. Patricia de Bernardo Stempel (Vitoria-.
- 07 Indices CMCS50
- Jun 1, 2006 Welsh Iâl, Gaulish Names in Ial- and -ialo-, and the God Ialonus — CMCS. 49.
- Ialonus Contrebis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ialonus Contrebis. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Contrebis: a Brythonic God (He who Dwells Among Us)
- Brythonic God: He who Dwells Among Us. Contrebis is a Brythonic god known from two inscriptions in the North of England.
- Ialonus Contrebisの意味 - 英和辞典 Weblio辞書
- 2011年1月11日 Ialonus Contrebisの意味や和訳。 出典:『Wikipedia』 (2011/01/11 18:19 UTC 版)In ancient Celtic religion, Ialonus Contrebis or Ialonus or G..
- Ursula of the Silver Host
- Chief of Tylweth Teg (Welsh Faeries) and Ellyllon (elves) Ialonus (British) Latis ( British) Lenumius (British - Otadinii) Lenus (British) War God. Goose God.
Ialonus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ialonus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searches357 sig history
fritz pfeffer posthumous reputation
bene gesserit the litany against fear