- A history of the poetry of history
- Oxford Scholarly Editions Online provides full-text access to hundreds of essential editions, showcasing notes directly alongside the text and enabling advanced search within and across editions.
- Poetry: Meter, feet … and toes?
- Now for the technical poesy: Many of Dickinson's most popular poems were written in stanzas with ABCB rhyme schemes, alternating lines of iambic tetrameter and trimeter (four and three metrical feet, respectively; the 'feet' are unaccented and accented ...
- El Niño on its way to Australia, says Bureau of Meteorology
- Australia will be hit by a “substantial” El Niño event for the first time in five years, heightening the chances of widespread drought and warmer temperatures, the Bureau of Meteorology has confirmed.
- Councilman Calls On Baltimore Rappers To Inspire Students
- City Councilman Nick J. Mosby visited several high schools Friday to connect teens with a group of people he knew would get their attention: Baltimore-bred rappers.
- Hulk Hogan Issues Dumbass Retweet To Keep Shooting Himself In The Foot
- Hulk Hogan has a lot of defenders coming out of the woodwork this weekend, but he seems to be his own worst enemy (although I'm not saying that Brooke Hogan's attempt at iambic trimeter is doing him any good, either). The Hulk reposted the following ...
Iambic Trimeter is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iambic Trimeter books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.