- Iamblichus on Prayer
- Iamblichus' ideas about the gods are very hierarchical: he describes tiers of immaterial gods, material gods, angels, daemons, heroes and souls.
- Palmyra: Islamic State's demolition in the desert
- The Tomb of Iamblichus - named after is founder and built in around AD38 was well preserved.
- Islamic State Destroys Ancient Tombs in Palmyra
- The most prominent of the destroyed towers were Kitot, dating back to around 44 A.D., Elahbel, from of 103 A.
- “But If You Look at the Original Greek…”: A Plea for Caution
- (Some of the impetus for this post was inspired by a similar one on Reddit's /r/Christianity from about a year ago.
Iamblichus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iamblichus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessousse tourism
nietzschean physical characteristics
olof palme assassination
dream interpretation hammer
es posthumus movie trailers
george archer-shee source