- Porphyry, being a Neoplatonist, starts with universal principles, asking Iamblichus to define what the Egyptian Theosophers consider the First Cause to be.
- Iamblichus' Life of Pythagoras
- goras by Iamblichus are authentic; is acknowledged by speaks of Iamblichus as a man of a most acute genius. under the title of Iamblichus De Mysteriis.
- Iamblichus on Pythagoras - Philaletheians
- Iamblichus on Pythagoras - tr. Taylor v. 6.
- Iamblichus Page
- The Page of Iamblichus in the Shrine of the Goddess Athena.
- Iamblichus: Theurgia, or the Egyptian Mysteries
- Iamblichus (c. A.D.
- Great Theosophists--Iamblichus: The Egyptian Mysteries (11 of 29)
- Iamblichus, the third member of this great Neoplatonic triad, was born in Chalsis, in Coele-Syria, at about the middle of the third century.
Iamblichus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iamblichus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesgrass snake
dinah elaborations in the midrash
motivation is money a motivator
space burial space disasters