- Iamblichus on Prayer
- Iamblichus' ideas about the gods are very hierarchical: he describes tiers of immaterial gods, material gods, angels, daemons, heroes and souls.
- Palmyra: Islamic State's demolition in the desert
- The Tomb of Iamblichus - named after is founder and built in around AD38 was well preserved.
- Islamic State Destroys Ancient Tombs in Palmyra
- The most prominent of the destroyed towers were Kitot, dating back to around 44 A.D., Elahbel, from of 103 A.
- “But If You Look at the Original Greek…”: A Plea for Caution
- (Some of the impetus for this post was inspired by a similar one on Reddit's /r/Christianity from about a year ago.
Iamblichus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iamblichus books and related discussion.