Ian Brady The Mind Of Ian Brady
A selection of articles related to ian brady the mind of ian brady.
Original articles from our library related to the Ian Brady The Mind Of Ian Brady. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ian Brady The Mind Of Ian Brady.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Ian Brady The Mind Of Ian Brady is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ian Brady The Mind Of Ian Brady books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Seahawks keeping Jeremy Lane on reported four-year deal
- By Brady Henderson, 710 ESPN Seattle | March 9, 2016 @ 5:40 pm. Cornerback Jeremy Lane may have been the free agent that ... According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, Seattle is bringing Lane back on a four-year deal.
- 18 questions left unanswered after Peyton Manning's farewell speech
- Since Manning noted, with his obsessive precision, that he played 18 years and his uniform number was also 18—mind blown!—let's keep the questions (and answers) to his favorite ....
- Peyton Hangs Em Up
- Though I'd still put Manning behind Tom Brady and Joe Montana because of their postseason success, Peyton is without a doubt the greatest regular season performer in NFL history. Even if Brady stays healthy for the ...
- Liam Brady reveals how Jack Charlton confused him for a serial killer
- "I said 'Ian Brady was the Moors murderer, Jack." Ian Brady, along with Myra Hindley, was the perpetrator of the notorious "Moors murders" in the mid-1960s, in which five children between the age of 10 and 17 were killed.
- Why my father David Astor was right to campaign for Myra Hindley
- As a teenager, Hindley was seduced by a sadistic psychopath, Ian Brady, with whom she became infatuated. Between 1963 and 1965, she helped him brutally murder five children. She stood beside him at their trial, and even after they had been separated by ...