- Romania commemorates Iasi pogrom
- Descendants of tens of thousands of Jews killed on orders of pro-Nazi regime join survivors in ceremonies marking 70th anniversary of one of single worst Holocaust atrocities.
- This Day in Jewish History 1941: A Sadistic 3-day Pogrom Starts in Romania
- January 21, 1941, marked the beginning of a three-day pogrom in Romania. The slaughter, which left 125 Jews dead, took place in the context of a power struggle between the government of Romanian prime minister Ion Antonescu, and his former allies, the ...
- The Iasi Pogrom: A Solemn Jewish Anniversary
- Today, the Jews of Romania, at least what remains of them, solemnly commemorate a massacre of epic proportions: it's the 71st anniversary of the Iasi pogrom.
- A lire, à voir, à écouter
- Cet ouvrage reprend pour l'essentiel les actes du colloque international « 70 ans depuis le pogrom de Iasi (28-30 juin 1941).
- Raeţchi se delimitează de Munteanu: Nu ştie dacă Zelea Codreanu a fost asasin, eu ştiu că a fost
- În plan politic, mişcarea legionară nu a făcut decât să ucidă premieri, să ducă România în perioada scurtă în care a fost la guvernare alături de Antonescu în zona unui pogrom oribil care a făcut ca oamenii să fie atârnaţi în lanţuri la măcelării.
Iasi Pogrom is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iasi Pogrom books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Iasi Pogrom Topics
Related searcheshelium notable characteristics
dancing at lughnasa production history
abra province people and culture
mobile suit gundam seed cast amp crew
red dwarf groovy funky channel 27