- Iran Exposes the Myth of GCC Unity
- Not lost in the equation is Oman's sectarian identity, as the world's only Ibadhi Muslim-majority nation.
- The way forward for intra-Muslim peace
- The first concerns the validity of all eight madhhabs, or legal schools, of Sunni, Shi'ite and Ibadhi Islam; of the Ash'arite school of theology; of Sufism, and of true Salafi thought. Ibadhis make up yet another sect of Islam and are found mainly in Oman.
- Persian Gulf Travel: Beyond Dubai, Doha and Abu Dhabi
- The three sects--Ibadhi, Sunni, and Shi'i--pray in the same mosque. Most Omanis are Muslims before they are a certain sect, there is intermarriage of different sects and cultures. 2015-07-21-1437509190-4154947-IMG_0388.
- Oasis city clashes suggest tough challenges for Algerian officials
- The two communities are ethnically and religiously divided. The Chamba are nomadic Bedouins who hail from an Arab tribe and are Sunni-Maliki Muslims. The Mozabites are Ibadhi Muslims.
Ibadhi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ibadhi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescharacters in atlas shrugged
the melian conference
dreaming of shoes
air-fuel ratio lambda