- Noted writer praises Oman's literary progress since 2011
- Noted Omani writer Dr Zakariya al Muharrmi has praised the country's literary progress, especially after the 2011 events. Speaking to Muscat Daily at the 21st Muscat International Book Fair, Dr Muharrmi said there has been an “explosion” among Omani ...
- Blame Iran and Turkey for the Mediterranean Refugee Crisis
- Oman alone adheres to Ibadhism, an isolated Islamic interpretation, neither Sunni nor Shia. Bahrain is ruled by Sunnis but has been upturned by a Shia protest movement.
- “The Sultan's Shadow:” The runaway princess of Zanzibar
- When the famous British explorer Richard Francis Burton sailed into the harbor of Zanzibar in 1856, he was intoxicated by the way “earth, sea and sky, all seemed wrapped in a soft and sensuous repose.
- Freedom first, here and now
- Moved by political rather that theological investigations, many mainstream ulamahs formed an erroneous image of Ibadhism, and only in the 20th century did it become one of the Islamic schools represented in the new Encyclopaedias of Islamic Law ...
Ibadhism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ibadhism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesignimbrite use
dream dictionary thief
culture of denmark
hinduism and islam