- a : a people of northern Luzon inhabiting chiefly the Cagayan valley b : a member of such people. 2.
- Filipina poet reads at the United Nations
- May 20, 2011 Baldisseri, an ibanag, is among four speakers at share her ibanag poetry,.
- Tuguegarao City celebrates “Pavvurulun” Festival
- “Pavvurulun” is an Ibanag term which means togetherness or unity.
- Junior Chamber Int'l conducts feeding, concert in jail
- He also detailed that the foods that are often served during fiestas in the city will be their menus to fulfill the festive mood, the native Ibanag way.
- The Ibanag are concentrated on the Provinces of Cagayan, Nueva Vizcaya, Isabela.
Ibanag is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ibanag books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesclothing dictionary
hurricane neddy prune tracy
krishna the last days
pontryagin duality examples
democracy in america summary