- Terminator-style Ibex rover uses sensors to seek and destroy problem plants
- The futuristic British-made Ibex (pictured) uses tech similar to the Mars Rover and self-driving cars and can identify individual weeds before zapping them accurately.
- NASA's IBEX observations pin down interstellar magnetic field
- Immediately after its 2008 launch, NASA's Interstellar Boundary Explorer, or IBEX, spotted a curiosity in a thin slice of space: More particles streamed in through a long, skinny swath in the sky than anywhere else.
- Ibex extreme mobility agribot goes where no farm robot has gone before
- According to Ibex, Britain alone has about 41,000 sheep and 17,000 dairy farms with an average size of 140 acres (57 hectares) and the fields are susceptible to weeds that could be toxic or grow into bushes.
- IBEX awards honors the excellence within the IMI
- The Integrated Micro-Electronics (IMI) has 30 years of experience working with major, game-changing companies throughout the world. They have provided parts and services for automotive companies, developed high grade security applications and ...
- Bulgarian IBEX exchange attracts strong participation
- The newly launched Bulgarian day-ahead electricity exchange IBEX is attracting healthy participation as initial price spikes have subdued. However, volatility is still evident while traded volumes are yet to build up, traders said.
Ibex is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ibex books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescombustion rapid combustion
murcia sights and monuments