A selection of articles related to ibm 1627.
Original articles from our library related to the Ibm 1627. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ibm 1627.
- Welcome to the third installment of the Rune-of-the-Month-Club. This month's rune is Uruz, the second rune of the Elder Futhark, and has the sound(s) of the letter "U", a nice long U sound, as in "food." If Fehu, the first rune, is a tame...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Ibm 1627 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ibm 1627 books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- IBM 1130/1800 Plotter Subroutines
- includes an IBM 1627 Plotter, Model 1 or 2.
- Systems Reference Library
- IBM 1443 Printer A26-5730. IBM 1621 Paper Tape Unit A26-5836. IBM 1622 Card Read-Punch A26-5835.
- Algorithm for computer control of a digital plotter
- sufficient for an IBM 1401 program (used to control an IBM 1627). The average computation time between successive incrementations was approximately 1.
- High Resolution Dot Matrix Status Report
- In 1965, the IBM 1627 was capable of resolving lines up to 1/100th of an inch and by 1973 the Calcomp 563 had doubled this to 1/200th of an inch.
Suggested Web Resources
- IBM 1627 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The IBM 1627 was a rebranded Calcomp plotter sold by IBM for use with the IBM 1620, and, later, the IBM 1130 computers.
- IBM 1627 Plotter
- The IBM 1627 Plotter (Figure 56) provides an exceptionally versatile, reliable, and easy-to operate plotting system for the 1130 system.
- IBM1130.org: Other I/O - about the IBM 1130 Computing System
- The IBM 1130 was aimed at technical and scientific users.
- IBM 1130
- The IBM 1627 plotter, ... One model of the 1627 provides an 11-inch wide plotting surface. It plots 300 points a second in increments of 1/100th of an inch.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.