- Overview of IBM's BlueEyes Project. Myron Flickner, IBM Almaden Research Center.
- Manual And Gaze Input Cascaded - IBM Research - Almaden
- This study was conducted as part of the IBM Blue Eyes project, led by Myron Flickner, who provided us great support.
- Pointing - IBM Research - Almaden
- Acknowledgement n IBM Almaden “Blue Eyes” Project.
- Vision-Based Interfaces
- Myron Flickner, IBM Almaden Research Center.
- Subtle Expressivity in a Robotic Computer
- recognizing and responding to social-emotional cues. The system takes in perceptual data – visual data through an.
- Fast Multiple Camera Head Pose Tracking
- approach uses three IBM Blue Eyes cameras for in- put , and tracks eyes using the brated IBM Blue Eyes infrared lighting cameras .
- BlueEyes - IBM Research | Almaden Research Center |
- IBM Research Almaden Research Center. Search IBM Research BlueEyes. Creating computers that know how you feel.
- Blue Eye Project:Emotional Mouse. - SciForums.com
- At IBM research a Blue Eye project is being carried out to enhance computers emotional capabilities.s
Ibm Blueeyes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ibm Blueeyes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ibm Blueeyes Topics
Related searchesemoticon complex examples
redox other examples
collatz conjecture in reverse
gnomeregan instance zone