Ibn Al Nadim
A selection of articles related to ibn al nadim.
Original articles from our library related to the Ibn Al Nadim. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ibn Al Nadim.
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Ibn Al Nadim is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ibn Al Nadim books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Fihrist of al-Nadim
- The composition of Muhammad ibn Ishaq al-Nadim, known as Abu al-Faraj ibn Abi Ya'qub al-Warrﬁq.
- Proximity, Resemblance, Sidebars and Clusters: Ibn al-Nadīm's
- 11-19. For further details about Polosin's study, see D. Stewart, “Scholarship on the Fihrist of Ibn al-Nadim: The Work of.
- Notes and Communications
- that the error crept very early into the copied book of Ibn Nadim's Fihrist. The correct name of the book is recorded in the MS of al-Husayn b. 'All b.
- Kitﬁb l-Ma slid al-Malakilti a
- differs substantially and seems to be more plausible than that of Ibn al-Nadim.
Suggested News Resources
- Student of truth
- Ibn Al Nadim, the 10th-century bookseller, provided a full Fihrist of these works, though a single manuscript survived in Istanbul, which contains most of Al Kindi's extant philosophical writings.
Suggested Web Resources
- IBN al-NADIM
- IBN al-NADIM. IBN al-NADIM, Abu 'l-Faradh Muhammad b. according to Ibn al- Nadhdhar, Dhayl Ta'rikh Baghdad (see Flügel's edition, i, XII, n.
- The Book in The Islamic Civilization
- Those who made this history, include, Ibn al-Nadim (10th Century, A.C.) who was the first bibliographer, Ibn Sina (or Avicena) (10th Century, A.
- Ibn al-Nadim | Facebook
- Sign UpFacebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life. Ibn al -Nadim.