Ibn Kathir Works
A selection of articles related to ibn kathir works.
Original articles from our library related to the Ibn Kathir Works. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ibn Kathir Works.
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 10:3 To him the...
New Testament >> John
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Wards 101
- Anyone who is around Pagan or metaphysical people for long will inevitably hear about warding. Circles and other sacred spaces are warded during worship to protect participants. So what are wards? Wards are magick raised and set into place to protect a space,...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Ibn Kathir Works is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ibn Kathir Works books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Koran verses made for the Knesset
- Not long ago, Ms. Rebecca Abrahamson provided a brief report about the Knesset conference titled "Building a Culture of Peace in the Middle East and the Global Arena" (OpEd: Putting UN resolutions to work).
- Tamil Nadu teenager escapes debt bondage, says employer burned his legs
- Chennai: Marimuthu, a teenager, had no idea the debt bondage he was pushed into in 2015 would lead to serious burns on his legs, forcing him to escape his abusive employer and seek hospital treatment. After working 15-hour days in a sweet shop with ...
- The Guardian view on Saudi Arabia: cruel violent punishments won't bring security
- No other country would propose to behead a young man, and then crucify his corpse upside down and in public – apparently as a punishment for being the nephew of a Shia religious leader. No other country would impose the grotesque sentence of 1,000 ...
- Muslim Women Hold Boston Vigil To Mourn Victims In Paris
- That message of working together is exactly what MacDonald is hoping to spread. “There's so many forces right now that are trying to divide us and instill fear in us,” she said.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.