A selection of articles related to ibn qurra.
Original articles from our library related to the Ibn Qurra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ibn Qurra.
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Ibn Qurra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ibn Qurra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Thābit Ibn qurra between Ptolemy and Copernicus: An
- Tbobit Ibn Qurra between Ptolemy and Copernicus: An Analysis of Tb bit's Solar Tbeory. KRISTIAN PEDER MOESGAARD.
- TEOREMA DE PITÁGORAS (Thabit Ibn Qurra)
- TEOREMA DE PITÁGORAS (Thabit Ibn Qurra). En un triángulo rectángulo el cuadrado de la hipotenusa es igual a la suma de los cuadrados de los catetos. 2.
- History of Islamic Science
- the West: Jabir ibn Haiyan, al-Kindi, al-Khwarizmi, al-Fargani, al-Razi, Thabit ibn.
- 244 Chapter 7 The Mathematics of Islam
- 7.2.1 The Algebra of al-Khwarizmi and ibn Turk.
- Jaʿfar Muḥammad Born Baghdad, (Iraq), beginning of the 9th
- one such trip, Muḥammad met the famous mathematician and translator Thābit ibn Qurra of.
Suggested News Resources
- What are Amicable Numbers?
- Amazingly, these numbers have been an established concept in mathematics for thousands of years, with mathematician Thabit ibn Qurra (Also spelled Kurrah) coming up with a formula to find them in 850.
Suggested Web Resources
- Thabit ibn Qurra - GAP
- Al-Sabi Thabit ibn Qurra al-Harrani. 836 - 901. Click the picture above to see a larger version.
- Thabit biography
- Thabit ibn Qurra was a native of Harran and a member of the Sabian sect.
- THABIT IBN QURRA
- Thabit Ibn Qurra Ibn Marwan al-Sabi al-Harrani was born in the year 836 A.D. at Harran (present Turkey).
- Thabit Ibn Qurra-Magic and Astrology
- Introduction to the Harranian Sabian sage, Thabit Ibn Qurra.
Related searchesarranged marriage social aspects
tom seaver hall of fame
angels in islam
animal testing toxicology tests
stack data structure applications
psycho plot summary