A selection of articles related to ibn qurra.
Original articles from our library related to the Ibn Qurra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ibn Qurra.
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Ibn Qurra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ibn Qurra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Thābit Ibn qurra between Ptolemy and Copernicus: An
- Tbobit Ibn Qurra between Ptolemy and Copernicus: An Analysis of Tb bit's Solar Tbeory. KRISTIAN PEDER MOESGAARD.
- TEOREMA DE PITÁGORAS (Thabit Ibn Qurra)
- TEOREMA DE PITÁGORAS (Thabit Ibn Qurra). En un triángulo rectángulo el cuadrado de la hipotenusa es igual a la suma de los cuadrados de los catetos. 2.
- History of Islamic Science
- the West: Jabir ibn Haiyan, al-Kindi, al-Khwarizmi, al-Fargani, al-Razi, Thabit ibn.
- 244 Chapter 7 The Mathematics of Islam
- 7.2.1 The Algebra of al-Khwarizmi and ibn Turk.
- Jaʿfar Muḥammad Born Baghdad, (Iraq), beginning of the 9th
- one such trip, Muḥammad met the famous mathematician and translator Thābit ibn Qurra of.
Suggested News Resources
- What are Amicable Numbers?
- Amazingly, these numbers have been an established concept in mathematics for thousands of years, with mathematician Thabit ibn Qurra (Also spelled Kurrah) coming up with a formula to find them in 850.
Suggested Web Resources
- Thabit ibn Qurra - GAP
- Al-Sabi Thabit ibn Qurra al-Harrani. 836 - 901. Click the picture above to see a larger version.
- Thabit biography
- Thabit ibn Qurra was a native of Harran and a member of the Sabian sect.
- THABIT IBN QURRA
- Thabit Ibn Qurra Ibn Marwan al-Sabi al-Harrani was born in the year 836 A.D. at Harran (present Turkey).
- Thabit Ibn Qurra-Magic and Astrology
- Introduction to the Harranian Sabian sage, Thabit Ibn Qurra.
Related searcheslove ancient greek
music of kenya luo
john forsythe the powers that be