A selection of articles related to ibn sina.
Original articles from our library related to the Ibn Sina. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ibn Sina.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Then said the high priest, Are these things so? 7:2 And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran, 7:3 And said unto him, Get thee out...
New Testament >> The Acts
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Ibn Sina is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ibn Sina books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Avicenna (Ibn Sina)
- Ali Ibn. Sina (known in Europe as Avicenna) was born in the village of Afshana in the vicinity of.
- Ibn-Sina - International Society for the History of Islamic Medicine
- on individual contributions of Ibn Sina in different fields of medicine. Key Words: History of Medicine, Ibn Sina, Biography. Summary.
- IBN SINA: a database for research on processing and
- order to develop the IBN SINA database, which is designed to apply learning techniques in the processing and under- standing of document images.
- Ibn Sina (Avicenna) 980-1037 A Great Physician and Scholar of the
- Ibn Sina (Avicenna) 980-1037. A Great Physician and Scholar of the Medieval Era. M.
Suggested News Resources
- Ibn Sina doc, 2 nurses remanded
- A doctor and two nurses of Ibn Sina Hospital were placed on a two-day remand yesterday in a case filed for negligence in duty leading to death of a newborn on August 9.
- Ibn Sina doc, 5 staff arrested
- Acting on a High Court directive, police on Thursday arrested a doctor and five staff of Ibn Sina Hospital on charge of their negligence in giving treatment to a newborn baby.
- HC seeks wealth info of Ibn Sina Hospital
- A High Court bench has sought the wealth statement of Ibn Sina Hospital by October 9 to examine whether it is involved in corruption.
- Summons to LabAid, Ibn Sina authorities
- Dhaka, Aug 17 (bdnews24.com) – The High Court has summoned top officials of LabAid Specialised Hospital and Ibn Sina Hospital on charges of negligence in treatment of patients.
- Kidney failure worker, 41 is buried in Bahrain
- Indian Mohammed Arif, 41, went to Ibn Sina Health Centre after he started vomiting and suffering from high fever. He was later referred to Salmaniya Medical Complex (SMC) and was diagnosed with kidney failure.
Suggested Web Resources
- Avicenna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ibn Sina's first appointment was that of physician to the emir, who owed him his recovery from a dangerous illness (997).
- IBN SINA
- Abu Ali al-Hussain Ibn Abdallah Ibn Sina was born in 980 A.D. at Afshana near Bukhara.
- Ibn Sina - University of Calgary
- From the Islamic World to 1600 Tutorial, a multimedia introduction to the first millennium of Islamic history, developed by the Applied History Research Group.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ibn Sina Topics
Related searchesnational museum of the american indian
john searle intentionality