- iboga. hallucinogenic drug and the principal iboga alkaloid, found in the stems, leaves, and especially in the roots of the African shrub Tabernanthe iboga.
- SIGMA RECEPTORS AND IBOGA ALKALOIDS
- Effect of Iboga Alkaloids on Intracellular Cytosolic Calcium.
- "RETURNING TO THE PATH": THE USE OF IBOGA[INE] IN AN
- Pathologies of the Colonial World and the Role of Iboga in.
- Iboga Extraction Manual
- Tabernanthe iboga was published, and it can be downloaded from addiction to process iboga bark in a low-tech facility without requiring significant training.
- 10 Ways Animals Get High
- Elephant groups will gather around the iboga plant, a powerful hallucinogenic. They all feed off of it and get spaced out. Since elephants are generally led by their oldest and most experienced members, they have a teaching society.
- Tabernanthe iboga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tabernanthe iboga or Iboga is a perennial rainforest shrub and hallucinogen, native to western Central Africa.
- Erowid Tabernanthe iboga Vault
- Information about Tabernanthe iboga including basics, effects, dosage, history, legal status, photos, research, media coverage, and links to other resources.
- Iboga Therapy House
- Iboga Therapy House - ibogaine therapy program in British Columbia, Canada.
Iboga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iboga books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbuddhist funeral rituals
vietnamese alphabet the letters