- Drugmakers eye growing IBS market with DTC push
- One month after an animated intestine promoted Valeant's irritable bowel syndrome drug during the Super Bowl, two other drugmakers launched a new campaign aimed at promoting their own treatment for the gastrointestinal disorder. Valeant, which ...
- Snail venom for gut pain?
- Characterized by chronic visceral pain that is associated with altered bowel habits, IBS is a common disorder. Changes to sensory mechanisms are believed to be involved in gut pain development, particularly the hypersensitization of sensory neurons ...
- Migraine Linked to Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- "Our results suggest a high possibility of phenotypic and genotypic associations between IBS and primary headache disorders (particularly migraine) and support the presence of some shared pathophysiology," Derya Uluduz, MD, from Istanbul University in ...
- Agencies add GRS–IBS to toolboxes
- Geosynthetic reinforced soil–integrated bridge system (GRS–IBS) technology—part of all three rounds of Every Day Counts (EDC)—is developing a track record. “Before GRS–IBS was named an EDC technology in 2010, we had a few projects in a few ...
- IBS, a Growing Problem for Med Students: Gastro and EndoNews Report
- Medical students may face a greater risk of developing IBS compared to the general population, according to a recent study. New research has uncovered a possible link between regular PPI use in older adults and dementia.
Ibs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ibs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dream interpretation lightning
regional lockout criticisms
paris middle ages
fatah meaning of name