- Iccha-shakti is a Sanskrit term translating to "will-power". It is used as a technical subdivision of Shakti in Shaktism.
- 3. Guidelines for Goodness
- That is due to the inner prompting, the Iccha sakthi, but he cannot fulfill that desire , unless he proceeds according to a plan which can guarantee success.
- 31 Know your true identity
- Sathya Sai Speaks, Volume 31.
- 6. Live up to your role
- Man has three kinds of Ichcha-sakthi (wishing abilities). One is: Swechcha ( wishing freely). Two: Parechcha (carrying out the wishes of others).
- Bala satha nama stotram
- And she is the Vedas taught by hearing. Veda bheja, Brahma bheeja, Viswa bheeja , Kavi Priya,. Iccha Shakthi, Kriya Shakthi, Athma shakthir Bhayangari.
- Hinduism - What is meant by Kriya Sakthi? - Yahoo! Answers India
- Answers - Hinduism - What is meant by Kriya Sakthi?
- A yogi generally performs his wonders by using ichchha-sakti combined with kriya-sakti.
- Here, as Sri Ganesha is said to represent the Jñana or wisdom, Siddhi is Kriya Sakthi or the actions or deeds and Bhuddhi is the Iccha Sakthi or knowledge.
Iccha Sakthi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iccha Sakthi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.