- Essence of world order and the essential truth
- The great Upanishad refers to Lord Ganesa as one who had transcended the trigunas (Satvam, Rajas and Tamas), is tri sakti (Ichcha, Jnana and Kriya) natured and hail Him as Brahma, Vishnu, and Rudra, as also Indra, Agni, Vayu, Surya, and Chandra.
- Star Wars and Hinduism: 5 Hindu tenets that define Star Wars saga
- The movies again and again depict the use of will power (called as Iccha Shakti in Hinduism). There is a large body of literature in Hinduism regarding superhuman powers and the means to obtain them. Yoga Sutra of Patanjali, for example, speaks about ...
- I can't give blanket statements on feminism: Tabu
- Mujhe simple tareeke se kuch pooche toh main bol sakti hoon. Else, you're better off with people who are experts. Aise jhande leke nikalne ki meri iccha nahi hain; sorry to disappoint you, but I can't give blanket statements on feminism.
- When my bhabhi turned into a 'naagin'
- Anyhow, Sara slytherines, as it turns out is actually a snake!!! An Ichadhari dhari nagin to be more specific, the creation of a fertile patriarchal mind. The brief is pretty simple.
- How does the Jesus Proto-Image for Pseudo-Theology Impact Hinduism?
- It requires tremendous iccha shakti (will-power) to free oneself from these powerful samskaras, yet, certainly there are Hindu's that are able to stand against these impressions.
Iccha Sakti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iccha Sakti books and related discussion.