A selection of articles related to iccha shakti.
Original articles from our library related to the Iccha Shakti. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Iccha Shakti.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Iccha Shakti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iccha Shakti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Star Wars and Hinduism: 5 Hindu tenets that define Star Wars saga
- The movies again and again depict the use of will power (called as Iccha Shakti in Hinduism). There is a large body of literature in Hinduism regarding superhuman powers and the means to obtain them. Yoga Sutra of Patanjali, for example, speaks about ...
- Age-old double role trick losing its fizz?
- The double role trend that started many years ago on TV continues to be a regular feature, especially when a show sees a dip in the TRPs.
- Actor files police complaint against producers after makeup burns his face
- Shakti Anand to be the new face of Life OK's 'Shapath'. Read to know more about his character. Recommended By Colombia.
- Golu—The Festival of Nine Nights
- Our social, cultural and religious traditions have for long shown us the Divine Mother as the personification of shakthi (energy), in the three states of desire, intellect and creation (ichchA, njAnA and creA.
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 7: Tanishaa Mukerji joins the list of contestants on the
- Last seen as Ichcha/Meethi on Uttaran, Tina Dutta has worked in the TV industry as well as in Bengali films. Mahhi Vij and Jay Bhanushali. She was one of the contestants of Khatron Ke Khiladi 5 but opted out due to injury.