- Evolutionary Flop: Early 4-Footed Land Animal Was No Walker?
- "We moved the animals in a controlled way in the model, and Ichthyostega seemed to be very different from its modern counterparts," Pierce said. "This really highlighted the fact that Ichthyostega must have been doing something different with its legs.
- Fossils Reveal How Early Tetrapods Walked
- To test how the limbs of Ichthyostega moved, the team scanned dozens of fossil specimens and digitally separated the bones from surrounding rock.
- Tetrapod Fossils Fill in the Blank
- Saturday May 09, 2015. Tetrapod Fossils Fill in the Blank. Artist's conception of Ichthyostega, an aquatic tetrapod from before the fossil gap.
- The 11 hottest dinosaurs coming your way this fall
- While the Ichthyostega isn't the first one you notice, when you finally set eyes upon that sleek, yet unassuming figure, you'll wonder what you've been doing your entire life.
- End Of All Life On Earth - A Billion Years From Now - Can It Be Avoided - And
- Many people worry about the possibility of the end of all life on our planet. However, the Earth is by far the most habitable planet in our solar system and there's no reason to expect that to change for hundreds of millions of years.
Ichthyostega is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ichthyostega books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheszdenk zeman tactics
aerobes and anaerobes
chemical compound types of compounds
steven gerrard statistics