- Keppel to deliver semisubmersible for Ichthys work
- Keppel FELS is on track to deliver a high-specification accommodation semisubmersible to Floatel International on time and budget. The semisubmersible named Floatel Triumph will be chartered by INPEX Operations Australia for work in the Ichthys field, ...
- Ichthys Offshore Flowlines Complete
- The INPEX-operated Ichthys LNG Project announced a key milestone this week when it successfully completed the installation of 140 kilometers (87 miles) of rigid subsea flowlines.
- First work for DLV 2000 will be on INPEX Ichthys Project
- FEBRUARY 22, 2016 — McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE:MDR) says that the first work for its new flagship derrick lay vessel, the DLV 2000, will be on the INPEX Ichthys LNG Project offshore Western Australia. The DLV 2000 is a class 3 dynamically ...
- HMC completes Ichthys infield flowlines scope
- Heerema Marine Contractors' deepwater construction vessel (DCV) Aegir laid down the last 18in production flowline on the seafloor. This important milestone marks the successful completion of the infield flowlines scope for the INPEX Ichthys LNG Project.
- Ichthys offshore flowlines installation complete
- 140 km of rigid subsea flowlines have successfully been installed for the INPEX-operated Ichthys LNG Project at the Ichthys Field in the Browse Basin, offshore Western Australia.
Ichthys is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ichthys books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
faisalabad shopping areas
duleep singh ada douglas weatherall