A selection of articles related to iconium.
Original articles from our library related to the Iconium. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Iconium.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in Iconium, that they went both together into the synagogue of the Jews, and so spake, that a great multitude both of the Jews and also of the Greeks believed. 14:2 But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, and made...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. 13:2 As they...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father was a Greek: 16:2 Which was well reported of by the brethren that were...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers,...
New Testament >> II Timothy
Iconium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iconium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Paul's 1st Missionary Journey.pmd - Bible Charts
- Derbe to Lystra. • Lystra to Iconium. • Iconium to Antioch in Pisidia.
- 2012.3.404 “The Atlanta Nine” Recorded at Fist Iconium Baptist
- Recorded at Fist Iconium Baptist Church. Atlanta, Georgia. July 16, 2013.
- 351 ICONIUM.1 VI. THE RELIGION OF lCONIUM. THE religion of
- 351. ICONIUM.1.
- Saint Parasceve of Iconium and Her «Lost» Greek Acts - Brepols
- of St. Parasceve of Iconium has not survived and is preserved only in the. Slavonic translation5.
- AMPHILOCHIUS OF ICONIUM, HOMILY 5: 'ON HOLY SABBATH
- lochius of Iconium: Homily I: On the Nativity', Acta Patristica et Byzantina 12 (2001 ). 1-23, which does contain a translation in English of the said homily. There is ...
Suggested News Resources
- Supervisors accept two ACCB resignations
- The issue of two Iconium residents owing overdue sewer bills to Appanoose, Davis, Lucas and Monroe appears to be moving toward a resolution after the Supervisors approved payment to ADLM for the resident who owes $260. The second resident owes ...
- Generational crime: When a family legacy plays out behind bars
- I'm in the community I see it,” the Reverend Tim McDonald of First Iconium Baptist Church said. “And we know who is right on the line and about to go get into trouble and we try to be preventive. But we have to have more state support.
- Vu unveils the new Iconium Series with 4K UHD Smart LED
- Vu televisions launched its latest television today – the Iconium Series, with 4K UHD Smart LED. Available in 55' and 65', the Iconium series ranges from Rs 63,000 to Rs 1, 35,000.
- Discriminatory "Religious Freedom" Bill is Bad for Our State
- Nan Orrock said, "Be able to tell your grandchildren that you didn't vote for state-sanctioned discrimination." To that, I say: Amen. Rev.
- Religious liberty bill divides faith community
- Timothy McDonald of First Iconium Baptist Church says black clergy members will certainly not support it. “This bill discriminates and it sanctions discrimination; and therefore, we are opposed to it,” he says.
Suggested Web Resources
- Konya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Konya (Turkish pronunciation: [ˈkon.ja]; Greek: Ικόνιον Ikónion, Latin: Iconium) is a city in the Central Anatolia Region of Turkey. It is the seventh most populous ...
- Iconium (Konya) - Holy Land Photos
- Iconium (modern Konya) is located 150 mi. [250 km.] south of Ankara and about 100 mi.
- Iconium | Define Iconium at Dictionary.com
- The permanent nucleus of it was that section of the Taurus which lies directly to south of Iconium and Lystra. Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, Volume 14, ...
- Topical Bible: Iconium
- Iconium. (little image), the modern Konieh , was the capital of Lycaonia, in Asia Minor. It was a large and rich city, 120 miles north from the Mediterranean Sea, ...
- Iconium - Definition and Meaning, Bible Dictionary - Bible study
- Iconium Definition and meaning from Bible Dictionary. ICONIUM i-ko'-ni-um ( Ikonion, also Eikonion, on inscriptions): Iconium was visited by Paul on his first and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespranagnihotra upanishad
uthai thani province history
sheikh mujibur rahman assassination
xerox accounting irregularities
healing example of regeneration
alice and bob problem solving